The lodge is administered by the Lions Club of Australia, a non-profit charity who are dedicated to ensuring that the lodge provides the best group accommodation in the Canberra region.
The lodge has an idyllic rural setting while still being only minutes from the various Canberra attractions such as Parliament House, The National Gallery, Questacon and many more.
- Accommodation for up to 60 guests (+ 7 staff) within the Lodge,
- Full catering options, including the ability to cater for all dietary requirements,
- The mezzanine floor provides en suite rooms for teachers or supervisors.
- Lunch can also be delivered to the national attraction the group are visiting.
- Entertainment TV and DVD player,
- WiFi Access,
- On-Site Caretaker,
- Rural Setting with Animals,
- Bus parking is available right at the door.